“Selling” doesn’t have to feel forced or sleazy, it can feel more like flow
Here’s what I know: When you really care about what you do and you are deeply passionate about the experience and transformation you are offering to your clients… the standard marketing tips feel disingenuous and gross.
So, you do nothing. You put off Facebook posts, forget about your email list, and sit around hoping for a referral to come your way soon.
There truly is a better way to look at marketing your business, and it feels so good I can’t wait to share it.
Because, when the right clients find you, and you know exactly how solve their problem, it feels amazing. You feel like your experience and hard earned knowledge means something. You feel valued, and are able to charge accordingly.
What is The Marketing Flow Workshop?
In this four-hour workshop, Lacey Jayne, Owner of Highly Anticipated, will guide you through
You’ll leave with a clear strategy to create your own marketing flow.
What You’ll be Learning
Find Your Stream
- The reason why your business is significant, both to you and for your clients
- Setting goals that get you towards your destination
- Aligning with the goals of your clients and positioning services to help them
The Rising Tide
- Where to find the RIGHT clients
- Messages that connect
- Sales strategies that feel so good
A Steady Stream
- From interest to returning client, marketing
automationsthat feel good, including the six email scripts all businesses need
- Growing an email list by nurturing people
- Increasing referrals
Who’s This for?
- You own a business and you have full control over your marketing
- You want more GREAT clients
- You want less not-great clients
- You struggle explaining what you do
Four hourworkshop at the beautiful Cedar Sanctuary in Sammamish Smallgroup setting 6-8 people
- Private Facebook Group to connect with Attendees and share progress after the workshop
$199/ person, includes coffee, tea, and light snacks